| Date of Birth:
|| December 30, 2010
| Apparent Age:
|| The Murder of Parliament
Legend has it that if the ravens leave, the Tower would fall
and the Kingdom would fall.
-- Attrib. to Charles II
This handsome bugger is a small raven or possibly a rather large crow of the Corax family. He likes to lurk behind bushes and mock people with a cackle. Attempts to feed him will never turn out well. He destroys gifts given to him. He has no shame.
› RP HOOKS
- Animal: Any interest in the mighty Corax species? No? I'm still scratching your paint job standing on your car's bonnet anyways.
- Caw! Caw!: The divine summons!
- Cackling: The disembodied croak mocking your choice in clothing, your trip over the kerb, the bad come-on line you told that hot girl when you were pissed? Yeah. That's me.
- Disaster: You should read my favourite book about the subject.
- Nosy: I'm a raven. I like shinies and bushes. I can be trusted to take advantage of this.
A pitch-black bird that hops about on slender legs that end in formidable ebony talons, this raven is a fine example of his species. His gleaming plumage is groomed within an inch of its life without a feather out of place. Dark jet chips for eyes watch the world from above a proud, razor-sharp beak. He stands taller than the average crow but lacks the huge wingspan and puffed-up pomposity of the common raven.
No logs have been posted yet.
› QUOTES ABOUT
- Other People Can Leave a Thing Here