Lacrosse is a newly arrived Warrior Scholar from Dallas. While he's introduced as an Acanthus, his mentor is a known Thyrsus Legionnaire, fostered in Edinburgh herself three decades back. Given the recent friction between Dallas and Edinburgh, Lax is likely trusted enough to risk her reputation on his behavior. He claims to be a historian, but seems to spend more time in pubs listening to stories than with his nose buried in a book.
› RP HOOKS
- Edinburgh City Gentleman's Lacrosse Club
- Discussing Cultural History
- Primitive Camping
Long black hair, worn back to expose a widow's peak and shaved around the ears. Dark eyes over high cheekbones, a subdued mouth over strong jaw. He moves lightly on his feet, as if never quite committing to the direction he's headed in. His dress is casual, flannel shirt partly buttoned over a white tshirt, baggy jeans cinched with a belt of braided leather. Sturdy boots protect his feet, and a long leather coat hangs from shoulders to thighs, defense against the elements.
Played by Mark Dacascos
- Cairn Provider of crash space and up the chain of command.
- Abbigail Provider of interesting perspectives.
› QUOTES ABOUT
- Other People Can Leave a Thing Here
- "Caw! Caw!" (You just wish I'd stand on your arm like that. Hah!) -- attrib. Crow
- I sincerely hope your courage doesn't get you into too much trouble, but I won't hold my breath, mate." - Mariner