| Date of Birth:
|| February 14, 1986
| Apparent Age:
|| Invisible College
|| Invisible College 1
For thro' the Magic
Of Him the Mighty,
Who taught me in childhood,
There on the border
Of boundless Ocean,
And all but in Heaven
Hovers The Gleam.
-Alfred, Lord Tennyson, "Merlin and the Gleam"
Aaron is new to the city. He's a trained Xenobotanist, but currently working as a gardener and tour guide at the Arches Biodome. In his off hours, he is a Druid, doing things like interpreting the patterns of falling acorns and pitching animals into the bog.
› RP HOOKS
- Plants, with an emphasis on how they are regarded and used by people.
- Aaron's destiny is linked to the Return of the King, specifically the return of the sorceress Morgan le Fay into the world. Even he is not sure what his part to play will be.
A young Welshman who works as an Ethnobotanist by day, currently in a lowly teaching position at a poorly-regarded college in order to sanction his research in the hopes of one day completing his thesis and earning his Doctorate. Under the moonlight, he is Mathias, a young member of the Invisible College, studying traditional Druidry.
- Epikoros: Smart, friendly. But he's a Warlock and Silver Ladder, so the Big Screw is inevitable.
- Cairn: She tries too hard to be dead. Power comes from dying and then coming back to the land of the living.
- Mai: Makes all this look easy, the git.
No logs have been posted yet.
› QUOTES ABOUT
- Other People Can Leave a Thing Here