Corbin is a man of no small influence and passion. For quite a few years, he served as a Lictor travelling through the British Isles, mostly serving the Anglesey Consillium. After training his replacement, he took up a more direct role as a spiritual advisor within that same Consillium though he serves as a Factotum from time to time as the need arises. Lohengrin was his first apprentice since his retirement but not his only one. He's known to be a Sangrealist and keeper of the Cardiff cryptopoly. he is an avid Arthurian scholar and maintains contact with those magi with similar interests.
› RP HOOKS
- Anachronistic. While he does drive a car and use electricity, he's known to prefer a simpler existence.
- His very presence in a room commands attention though he is often silent.
- Laconic. As a Lictor he was known to patiently sweat out the guilty and is often found in a monastic contemplation.
- Swordsman. Thearchs aren't known to be combattants but Corbin has made it a point to practice the art and does so with puissance.
- Travels. Corbin can be found.. most anywhere. This is a throwback to his time as a Lictor.
- Former Lictor. Did he try you once? Were you a witness called? He is fastidiously fair but also firm in judgement.
Describe Your Character Here
No logs have been posted yet.
› QUOTES ABOUT
- Other People Can Leave a Thing Here