No game is made by one person alone, and no MUX is built without a debt of gratitude for those who pitched in, lent assistance or remembered to make us all laugh. We take a moment to commemorate the many hands that built Revelations as you see it today.
Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!
- Frutiger gets a thousand thank yous for the munificent gesture of hosting an alliance.
- And the staff at Tex Mux for graciously offering hosting and code support.
- SpaceIvey for helping out with stealth fixes. That's our Morayyy!
- Orkney for code layout and design assistance in the alpha phases.
A Thousand Thank Yous|
- Elgin for wiki design and wicked approval-fu.
- Fife for being a cheerful ideas board.
- Ygraine as a trove of Scottish history and lore, without whom the game would be much the poorer.