"The doctor should be opaque to his patients and, like a mirror, should show them nothing but what is shown to him."
Jackalope or "Jack" as he is more commonly known, is a new mage from the Dallas Consilium, in Edinburgh as a part of that cities exchange program with the Royal Society. A doctor in his Sleeping life, he is known to be a good Willworker to see if you need patching, particularly the 'off-the-grid' type. As a member of the Guardians of the Veil he is also known to be of some help when it comes to erasing forensic evidence, and keeping knowledge of the Supernal World out of the wrong hands.
› RP HOOKS
- Healing - Need it? See Jack. He'll help at a free clinic in a not-so-good-part of town, or help you find someone who can help.
- Drinking - He enjoys it and is, particularly, a connoisseur of whiskey.
- Spirits - The non-alcoholic kind. He can see them. Can you?
- Secrets - He aims to make sure they get kept. Do you tow the line, or will you be butting heads with the Doctor?
Time and trouble have etched deep lines in this man's face as surely as weather and water carve rock. The fissures and cravasses that cut their way across his tanned skin make him appear older than his half century of life. Still, there is some dark color left in the graying stubble that covers his cheeks and jaw. His pale blue eyes peer out at the world beneath a deep brow and the bushy eyebrows there nearly obscure them from view, giving him a squinty appearance that is accentuated by a hawkish nose.
He's thin, and already a little bent, a man used to leading with his head. His elegant, long-fingered hands are most often hidden in the pockets of the blue jeans he wears. A starched white oxford is tucked neatly into the waist, bound by a belt with a large silver buckle. On his feet are a pair of battered brown cowboy boots.
› QUOTES ABOUT
- Other People Can Leave a Thing Here
- "Serious man with serious purpose. Maybe a bit too tied up with the M-11 self-sacrifice thing, though. It's a bit early to be throwing himself into the fire." - Wallace