Known in his youth as Edward Greeves, a mild mannered boy from Cardiff, Wales, the mage known now as Prothero has spent every bit of the last dozen years painstakingly studying his art and proving himself worthy of his calling, revealed to him by his own awakened soul, and by his long time friend and mentor, the widely known and respected Druid known to most simply as Greenwood. Appearing, according to rumor, younger than he actually is, Prothero has made his home in Edinburgh with little more than the slightest ripple throughout the delicate pool of influence and Arcana percolating in the ancient city.
› RP HOOKS
- Prothero is relatively new to Edinburgh and has taken up a position as Grounds and Game Keeper within a large estate on the outskirts of the city.
- He is fond in the extreme of the outdoors, harboring an almost insatiable interest in the skies, the weather, and nearly all living things. When he isn't at work in the depths of the woods he minds, he can usually be found in a local bookstore, or anyplace else where knowledge might be had.
- While Prothero could hardly be considered talkative, his quiet nature is less one of shyness than of circumspect observation. Those who bother to get to know him find him a loyal and trustworthy ally.
Seriousness radiates from this youngish looking man. Pale blue eyes peer with a peculiar intensity from beneath an unruly mop of coal black hair, the locks of which are largely restrained by a dark hood, damp from extended periods outdoors. Prothero is tall, but not gaunt. Rather he bears the musculature of a man accustomed to living out among the elements. His skin is untanned, though he could hardly be called pasty. In fact, beneath the faded jeans and green tee shirt he's wearing, he looks to be in surprisingly good health. His posture is straight and confident, though he says little, and his face betrays few emotions. He appears to be studying anything (or anyone) he looks at, even when the glance is casual. Over his shirt and jeans, he wears a dark brown hooded sweatshirt which obscures his features when the light is low. He is rarely seen without it. He wears no jewelry of any kind. He may bear some sort of body art, but if he does, no one has seen it.
No logs have been posted yet.
› QUOTES ABOUT
- Other People Can Leave a Thing Here
- "You're thirty going on ninety-two." - Dextra