The Long Game observes the Great Rights.
- Right of Crossing: Working on this.
- Right of Emeritus: We observe merit and capability as the measure of a mage. We respect those who achieve great deeds in their quests for enlightenment, but the wisdom and forbearance to use power responsibly are equally important.
- Right of Hospitality: We reserve Hospitality for Fellows in good standing or guests who seek refuge from the Seers of the Throne, so long as they are not themselves enemies of the Supernal.
- Right of Nemesis: Disputes shall be settled by the Duel Arcane, but duels to the death are forbidden.
- Right of Sanctuary: Wilful harm to ourselves, our territory or our resources will be treated as an attack upon our Sanctum. We reserve the right to declare Nemesis or petition for war. Guests crossing our territory by right of Crossing, our apprentices and our guests by right of Hospitality are protected by Sanctuary.
| Purpose |
- Above - To improve, strengthen, and defend the Royal Society against internal weakness and external threats.
- Below - To protect the Sleeping and the Dead from victimization and, where possible, uplift their condition.
- Ascension - To unite all of Scotland in peace and enlightenment.
ANALOGUES AND INTERDICTS